MY LIBRARY at LibraryThing
- To access the full Book Club Project collection, please click on the My Library link above.
- Once the collection list has been accessed, it can be arranged by title, author, date, or tag by clicking on those column headers.
- The collection can be searched by audience. The books are tagged "adult," "teen," "juvenile," "large print," "new," etc. To search by desired tag, select the "tag" button from the top menu bar, choose your preferred audience tag, and LibraryThing will return a list of titles in the Book Club Project's collection that are specifically for that audience.
Book Club Project Information:
Borrow book sets of 12 for library-based book clubs from the Arkansas Center for the Book at the Arkansas State Library. Keep the books for a period of 8 to 12 weeks and return them to the Center for the Book. Libraries may borrow as many as 12 sets a year. Book sets come with discussion guides when available.
- Arrange for assistance in organizing and developing library-based book clubs
- Host a Gathering of the Groups for libraries and book club members in nearby towns
- Suggest additional titles to add to this growing collection