Rules Submission Guidelines
The Arkansas State Library is now accepting digital submissions of agency rules. Digital submissions may be sent to email@example.com
In accordance with the Administrative Procedure Act, A.C.A. § 25-15-204, agencies must file with the Arkansas State Library a copy of any rule proposed by it, and a financial impact statement for the proposed rule.
In order to maintain a complete record of rules as they are promulgated, the State Library requests that agencies deposit a final copy of the rule with the State Documents Depository at the same time they are submitted to the Secretary of State's Office.
One copy of a completed Financial Impact Statement must be attached to each copy of a rule or regulation submitted.
Procedures to File Rules with the Arkansas State Library
Pertains to proposed, new, amended, or emergency rules. To be included with each submission:
Agency Certification Form
Make sure the form is accurate and complete. Only one form is required per deposit.
Financial Impact Statement
A copy of the completed Financial Impact Statement should be attached to the end of each copy of a rule filed with the library.
Printed Copies of Rule
The number of copies required is based on how the rule is published and distributed to the public:
- Digital Only: digital copies of the Agency Certification Form, Financial Impact Statement, and Rule.
- Digital & Print: 4 printed copies of Rule + 4 copies of Financial Impact Statement + digital copy of Rule.
- Print Only: 12 printed copies of Rule + 12 copies of Financial Impact Statement.
All digital files may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send print deposits to:
- Arkansas State Library
- State Publications Depository & Clearinghouse
- 900 W. Capitol, Suite 100
- Little Rock, Arkansas 72201